Through the Harris County MUD No. 481’s website you can easily find links to the following services:
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Get flood insurance, damages caused by flooding are not covered under normal homeowner’s insurance policies.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.
Due to emergency conditions, the Board of Directors will hold meetings by telephone and/or videoconference. Participation information can be found on the agenda for each meeting. Agendas are found here.