Through the Harris County MUD No. 481’s website you can easily find links to the following services:
Effective September 1, 2021, Board meetings will be conducted in-person at the City of Webster, City Hall Council Chambers. All interested members of the public are invited to attend.
The HARRIS COUNTY MUNICIPAL UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 481 will hold a public hearing on a proposed tax rate for the tax year 2021 on Monday, October 4, 2021 at 12:00 PM at the City of Webster City Hall, Executive Conference Room, 101 Pennsylvania Avenue, Webster, TX 77598. Your individual taxes may increase at a greater or lesser rate, or even decrease, depending on the tax rate that is adopted and on the change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in taxable value of all other property. The change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in the taxable value of all other property determines the distribution of the tax burden among all property owners.
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Get flood insurance, damages caused by flooding are not covered under normal homeowner’s insurance policies.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.