Contact Us

    Public Information Requests

    To request public information, please direct your request to or mail or hand deliver your request to Public Information Act Request, Harris County Municipal Utility District 481, c/o The Muller Law Group, PLLC, 202 Century Square Blvd., Sugar Land, Texas 77478.

    This email address is solely for the purpose of requesting existing District records. If you have a question, comment, or other request, please contact the Board of Directors using the form above.